Support: System Software Updates
PlayStation®3 System Software Version 4.53
Set the Group of Players Who Can See Your Trophies
You can now set the group of players who can see your trophies under [PSN] > [Account Management] > [Privacy Settings].
To change this setting, select [Show Trophies].
|Anyone||Any player can see your trophies|
|Friends of Friends||Your Friends and their Friends can see your trophies.|
|Friends Only||Your Friends can see your trophies|
|No One||No one can see your trophies.|
- You can adjust for each game whether to show the trophies you earned. Go to [PSN] > [Trophy Collection] to select a game, press the button, and then select [Privacy Settings] from the options menu. To hide trophy information for a specific game, remove the checkmark from [Show Trophies for This Game] for that game.
Support for BD/DVD closed captions
You can now display closed captions when playing BDs and DVDs.
Displaying Closed Captions
1. Select [On] under (Settings) > (Video Settings) > [Closed Captions].
2. Press the button during content playback to display the control panel.
3. Select [Closed Captions] under (Subtitle Options).
- This setting is active only with content supporting closed captions.