Support: System Software Updates
PlayStation®3 System Software Version 4.20
(Settings) > (Power Save Settings) > [System Auto-Off], you can now set the amount of time until the system automatically turns off for [Video/TV/Music/Photo] and for [Game/Other Features].
||After 1 Hour, After 2 Hours, After 3 Hours, After 4 Hours, After 5 Hours, Off|
- If you enabled [System Auto-Off] in system software prior to version 4.20, the selected time will be set for both [Video/TV/Music/Photo]
and [Game/Other Features].
- The default settings are [After 4 Hours] for [Video/TV/Music/Photo] and [After 2 Hours] for [Game/Other Features].
Select multiple saved data items
Under (Games) > (Saved Data Utility (PS3™)), you can now select multiple saved data items, and then delete them or copy them as a group.
Copying and deleting multiple saved data items
1. Go to [Game] >
[Saved Data Management (PS3™)],
select the saved data that you want to delete or copy, and then press the button.
2. Select [Delete Multiple] or [Copy Multiple].
3. Select the saved data that you want to delete or copy, and then press the
4. Select [OK].
- You cannot use [Copy Multiple] to select data that is copy-protected.
- Some saved data cannot be copied.
- The upper right corner of the screen displays:
- the number of saved data items that are selected
- the total number of saved data items
- the total file size of the saved data items that are selected
Adjusting the sidetone of the wireless stereo headset
When the wireless stereo headset (CECHYA-0080) is connected, you can now adjust the sidetone level for microphone audio.
Select [Sidetone] under
> [Audio Device Settings]. You can either select one of five sidetone levels or turn off the sidetone.
||Disable microphone audio from the headset|
|5 - 1
||Enable microphone audio from the headset|
- When adjusting sidetone, go to
(Settings) > (Accessory Settings) > [Audio Device Settings] and set [Microphone Level] to [Off].