Kick off the Season with NFL SUNDAY TICKET - Now Available
TERMS OF SERVICE AND LICENSE TERMS FOR 2012 DIRECTV NFL SUNDAY TICKET APPLICATION AND SERVICE
THE ENTIRE SET OF THE DIRECTV NFL SUNDAY TICKET TERMS ("TERMS") CAN BE VIEWED AT HTTP://WWW.US.PLAYSTATION.COM/NFLTERMS. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU REVIEW THE TERMS BEFORE YOU DECIDE WHETHER TO AGREE TO THE TERMS. INDICATE WHETHER YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS BY SELECTING "ACCEPT" INDICATING ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS. ONLY A SUBSET OF THE TERMS ARE LISTED BELOW.
YOUR ABILITY TO VIEW THE CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH DIRECTV'S 2012 NFL SUNDAY TICKET SERVICE ("SERVICE") IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, SELECT "DECLINE".
- ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT. This Agreement is a contract between you and Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC ("SCEA") and can be accepted only by an adult 18 years or older. By selecting "ACCEPT" below, you affirm that you are over 18 years old and you are accepting the Terms.
- PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY. In order to download the Application and access the Service, you must have answered "No" to the question "Are you able to get DIRECTV Satellite Television at your current address?" and make the payments as described on the applicable sign-up page. After the start of the 2012 NFL season, you cannot cancel or obtain any refund for amounts paid for the Service. No additional payment is required to access the Service if you currently subscribe to NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX directly through DIRECTV. The Application and Service are available only through the end of the 2012 NFL regular season.
- APPLICATION TERMS.
- GRANT OF LICENSE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP. SCEA grants you a non-exclusive right to use the Application for personal, non-commercial and its intended use during the 2012 NFL regular season only on a PlayStation®3 system and only within the fifty United States, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands. You may not use the Application or Service for any other reason. You may not (i) distribute, allow others to use, rent, lease or sublicense the Application or Service or (ii) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Application. All intellectual property rights subsisting in the Application, including the software, trademarks, data, and content subsisting in or displayed on the Application (collectively, "Property"), belong to SCEA, DIRECTV, The National Football League or its licensors. All use of or access to the Property shall be subject to the Terms, other applicable agreements, if any, and all applicable copyright and intellectual property rights laws. Except as expressly granted in the Terms, SCEA and its licensors reserve all rights, interests, and remedies in connection with the Property.
- NO WARRANTY. No warranty is given about the quality, functionality, or performance of the Application or Service.
THE APPLICATION AND SERVICE, AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE APPLICATION AND SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH ALL FAULTS AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PROVIDED UNDER LAW, SCEA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- NO GUARANTEE OF CONTINUED USE OR AVAILABILITY. SCEA reserves the right to modify, update and discontinue elements of the Application and Service without notice to you. Such modifications and updates may occur automatically via software download, or it may require you to manually download an update. Certain functions of the Application may be modified or discontinued from such updates, or may not be available if you have not downloaded all updates. Because use of the Application involves hardware, internet access, and subscription to the Service, your ability to use the Application may be affected by the performance or availability of these factors. You acknowledge that use of the Application and delivery of the Service is dependent on these variables, including the speed and availability of your broadband or internet connection. Internet hardware and service are sold separately. You may experience delays or technical difficulties or you may not be able to view your content in the format that you have purchased due to such variables. To the extent permitted by law, you will not receive a refund or credit for any content that you are not able to view or have difficulty viewing due to such variables. You bear all responsibility for ensuring that you have the capabilities to view content in the appropriate format or at all.
- LIMITED QUANTITIES. Quantities are limited and SCEA may stop offering the Application and Service at any time, including prior to you completing the purchase process.
- DIRECTV NFL SUNDAY TICKET CONTENT.
- AVAILABLE GAMES AND GEOGRAPHY REQUIREMENT. Authorized subscribers to the Service may view Content via a PlayStation®3 system if such device has an IP address associated with, and the subscriber is located within, one of the fifty United States, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands. Content consists of all out-of-market Sunday 2012 regular season games (based on the location of the applicable PlayStation®3 system) broadcast on FOX and CBS at 1pm and 4pm ET. Games broadcast on your local FOX or CBS affiliate are not included in the Service and will not be viewable through the Service. The specific number of games viewable by an individual Service subscriber may vary based upon conditions that prevent the display by DIRECTV, LLC. or SCEA of such games through the Service. Service subscribers may only view one game at a time.
- LIMITATIONS ON USE. All Content is provided for your private non-commercial use and home viewing. You may not display, and the Content may not be viewed, in areas open to the public or in commercial establishments. You may not rebroadcast, transmit or perform the programming, charge admission for its viewing or transmit or distribute running accounts of Content.
SCEA may retrieve and share information about your hardware and your use of the Application and Service for authentication, copy protection, account blocking, system monitoring/diagnostics, rule enforcements, and other purposes. Additional information may also be collected under the terms of the TOSUA.
- MODIFICATION OF TERMS. SCEA, at its sole discretion, may modify any Terms at any time. By accepting the Terms, you agree to be bound by the most current version of the Terms found at http://us.playstation.com/nflterms.