The Simpsons Road Rage Overview
Mr. Burns is up to his greedy ways again, purchasing the Springfield Transit Corporation and jacking up the fares. Refusing to shell out the high rates, the good people of Springfield have taken to the streets themselves as they brave commuters, jam-packed back-routes, and the challenge to make enough money to buy back the Transit Corporation before time runs out. No time for donuts, Homer!
- Over 25 Simpsons characters - Featuring animations and unique relationships with other characters, the people of Springfield are behind the wheel or wandering the streets begging for a ride.
- Wreak havoc in 5 Springfield neighborhoods featuring over 100 landmarks - from Moe's Bar to the Nuclear Power Plant.
- Bonus system reward players of all skill levels and lets players choose which characters and cars they want to unlock
- Interactive worlds provide an intensely busy community environment alive with traffic and pedestrians
- Two-player split screen action lets you beat your opponent in a race for the next passenger, or steal their passenger mid-ride!
- Sunday Driving mode lets you pick up passengers and explore the city at a leisurely pace.
- Related Content
- You May Also Like
- Genre: Racing, Action Racing
- Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Available Platform: PS2™
- Release Date: 11.24.2001
- Players: 1-2
- Max Online Players: 0
- 3D Compatible: No
"PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
The PS2 logo is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.