Port Royale 3 Pirates & Merchants Overview
The Caribbean, in the turbulent 17th Century. The mighty kingdoms of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands fight over the colonies. And there you are, a young sea captain whose only goal is to become the most powerful man in the New World. To achieve that goal, you may choose one of the two available campaigns: will you become an Adventurer or a Trader?
- Two different single player campaigns: Adventurer and Trader
- Naval battles, raids, plundering and invasions await the Adventurer, while the Trader will develop trade routes and the economy to earn glory, fortune and power
- 16 different ship types, such as powerful Galleons or versatile Frigates
- Organize trade with 60 different cities such as Port-au-Prince or Tortuga
- A comprehensive trade system,
- Related Content
- You May Also Like
- Genre: Strategy
- Publisher: Kalypso Media
- Available Platform: PS3™
- Release Date: 03.05.2013
- Max Online Players: 0
- 3D Compatible: No
"PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.