No Heroes Allowed! Overview
The 3rd game of the successful and acclaimed "What did I do to deserve this My Lord?!"series.
As the "God of Destruction" you'll dig subterranean dungeons, placing traps and monsters along the way to obstruct the invasion of the pesky heroes. Choose your strategy wisely though, as your "dig power" is spent while monsters are selected and produced by choosing and breaking specific blocks containing nutrients or "mana". Study the underworld food chain and choose the monsters carefully in order to create a self-sustaining ecosystem of creatures to prevent the heroes
from carrying Badman away, which means game-over!
- 3 Difficulty modes make this installment approachable and fun for every skill level
- Story mode offers 33 stages in a brand new world for Badman to conquer
- First Co-Op mode in the series! Join with a friend to build a bigger and better dungeon to thwart the heroes
- Dungeon-A- Day mode offers 100 daily missions! Build and track your skill levels to hone your dungeoning
- Use the new WATER element to create pools and spawn aquatic creatures for water offense and defense tactics
- Capture screenshots of the game or clips of gameplay and save them to your Memory Stick
- Almanac containing profile of various characters in the game
- Use "Badman's Chamber" feature as a staging ground to test different hero types against your dungeon to see how you fare and perhaps adjust your tactics
- Over 100 heroes to test your dungeoning skills against
- Over 200 different monster types to spawn,
- You May Also Like
- Related Content
- Genre: Strategy
- Publisher: SCEI
- Available Platform: PS3™
- Release Date: 11.02.2010
- Players: 1-2
- Max Online Players: 0
- 3D Compatible: No
"PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.