Medal of Honor Frontline Overview
YOU DON’T PLAY, YOU VOLUNTEER
Head back behind enemy lines with Lt. Jimmy Patterson in Medal of Honor Frontline. In this installment of the smash-hit Medal of Honor series, Lt. Patterson returns and must infiltrate the German frontline to steal the HO-IX flying wing, an experimental Nazi weapon so powerful it could turn the tide of World War II.
• 20 levels spread across 6 major missions, all based on real World War II events.
• Fully realized and highly-detailed 3D environments, taking full advantage of the PlayStation 2's graphical capabilities.
• Over 20 authentic WWII weapons, including the Colt .45, Springfield Sniper Rifle, Panzerschreck rocket launcher, MG42 mounted machine gun, and Browning Automatic Rifle.
- Related Content
- You May Also Like
- Genre: Shooter, First Person Shooter
- Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Available Platform: PS2™
- Release Date: 05.27.2002
- Players: 1
- Max Online Players: 0
- 3D Compatible: No
"PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
The PS2 logo is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.