Enter the Matrix Overview
Enter the Matrix is a revolution in interactive entertainment – a third-person action game that effectively blurs the line between Hollywood blockbuster films and next generation video games. The game is produced, directed and features a script written by the Wachowski brothers, writers/directors of The Matrix film trilogy, creating the most intensive collaboration between a video game publisher and a movie studio to date.
• Gamers will choose their own hero – Niobe or Ghost – and get a unique gameplay experience based on their selection
• The story-within-the-story – by playing the game, Matrix fans will understand more of the The Matrix Reloaded story
• The same “Bullet Time” special effect from the films will allow gamers to defy gravity and logic to perform moves, like running on walls, that could only be achieved within the Matrix
• Pioneering Kung Fu fighting engine, directed and motion-captured by The Matrix fight scene choreographer Master Yuen Wo Ping and his team (best known for the movie Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon)
• White-knuckle driving engine will create hyper-intense Hollywood-style car chases and stunts
• Unique flying element will allow players to pilot the Logos, the fastest hovercraft in the Zion fleet, through the bowels of the Real World
• Innovative hacking gameplay element – harkening to the days of text adventures – that will allow gamers to penetrate gaming consoles and PCs with a unique hacking system to change the Enter the Matrix experience
• Hours of additional Matrix film footage and cineractives shot exclusively for the game, starring the cast of The Matrix Reloaded, that tells the story as only a AAA film title can.
- Related Content
- You May Also Like
- Genre: Action
- Publisher: Infogrames Entertainment
- Available Platform: PS2™
- Release Date: 05.14.2003
- Players: 1
- Max Online Players: 0
- 3D Compatible: No
"PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
The PS2 logo is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.