PlayStation® Ambassador Program
Do you love video games? Are you knowledgeable about your school? If so, the SCEA Ambassador program may be the perfect role for you!
The SCEA Campus Ambassador Program is an opportunity for you to be a liaison between SCEA and your university. Student Ambassador’s assignment work consists of building relationships with the students and faculty of top universities in the United States to further the awareness and use of SCEA products and services. Ambassadors plan and host a few events during the school year, introduce students to new SCEA products and features, and act as a campus contact for SCEA teams. SCEA Campus Ambassadors will:
- Work closely with the SCEA University Relations Team
- Host and organize events to champion SCEA's products and brand on campus
- Help SCEA to better understand your campus' culture and how to effectively recruit and hire from there
- Build relationships on campus with faculty, career centers and student groups
- Promote product adoption and new features/launches to students
- Support local SCEA campus events and programs
What are the qualifications?
This opportunity is open to students from any major. SCEA Campus Ambassadors must be:
- Currently enrolled in a college or university in North America
- Pursuing a BA/BS, MS or PhD degree with at least one year of schooling left
- Grades must consist of a ‘B’ average
- Passionate about the gaming industry
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the curriculum and campus development community
- Presentation/speaking experience (especially to peers and faculty)
- Able to plan events and manage a budget
- Actively involved in student life on campus
What is the time commitment?
- One academic school year
- Approx. five hours per month
- Two to three events per year
As a SCEA campus ambassador, you will:
- Receive regular updates about exciting new SCEA products and features
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, and communication skills
- Build relationships with Ambassadors from other schools and disciplines
- Exposure to some of the hottest technology and software
- Very flexible assignment work hours
- Great way to make a positive impact for current & future students at your university and to make new contacts among the student, staff & faculty population at your school
- Add the SCEA Campus Ambassador Program experience to your resume
- Get lots of great SCEA SWAG
Sounds great, how do I apply?
Upon the final stages of your internship at SCEA you will meet with your University Relations representative where you will be able express your interest for the program and apply.